Field Service Technician - WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
The Field Service Technician is a multi-discipline role focused on installation and servicing custom equipment. They interact with customers and cross functional service groups in regard to support and launch ZEISS products into the field. Additionally, they aid the R&D team in projects realization as well as engineering work in relation to design, build, and new system testing. This position will also support the production of systems during various stages of assembly and setup.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge with a high level of passion and dedication.
- Demonstrate strong and efficient ability to learn a skill on entry class CMM’s utilizing mechanical and electronic aptitude.
- Perform necessary administrative paperwork in a complete and accurate manner.
- Solutions-oriented with ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Travel requirement is 90-100% including international as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- AS/BS in Electronics, Industrial Mechanics or training and experience from Military Technical School OR 4 years of related experience is required.
- Previous experience installing, troubleshooting industrial electronics, machines or computer systems preferred.
- Microsoft operating system knowledge is required.
- Previous Coordinate Measuring Machine installation and troubleshooting experience is preferred however not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service aptitude is required.
- Capable of unassisted physical lift of one article weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Able and willing to work minimum of 50 hours per work week.
- Ability to work in a high production shop floor environment.
- Valid Driver License required.
Carl Zeiss Industrial Quality Solutions, LLC
Get fresh Field Service Engineer Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.