As a Detail Technician, at Carl Black Chevrolet-Buick-GMC you will support Sales and Service Department operations in cleaning and finely detailing our new, used, and customer’s vehicles. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and would love to work on one of the best brands in the market, apply with us. Flat Rate Pay - Hard Work equals BIG Pay
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Vacuum interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Apply preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
- Paint engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking materials.
- Must be willing to accept work direction from multiple parties and work as part of a team.
- 2 Years experience in Professionally Detailing.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment background checks, MVR, and maintain a valid driver license.
- Flat Rate Pay - Hard Work equals BIG Pay
- Flexible shifts available mornings, evenings, weekends
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Medical and Dental insurance available
- Life insurance