Caris Healthcare’s mission is to provide hospice care with grace. Serving patients throughout the Southeast region, we support our team members, patients and their families with compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service. If you are ready for a rewarding career with a company that offers employees a culture of integrity and excellence, consider joining the Caris Healthcare team.
A Caris Healthcare Patient Care Manager serves as a leader with overall clinical management of the hospice agency. The hallmarks of this position include ensuring high quality hospice care to each patient, developing people, process improvement, financial management, and business development.
At Caris, you will have a career, not just a job. Our mission driven culture is evident by our current employees and the impact made on patients and families. All Caris team members commit to The Better Way, a list of promises we make to each other and our customers. The Better Way commitment is reflected in the benefits we provide. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- Eligible for benefits within 30 days
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); health spending account
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- 401 (K) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Responsible for all aspects of patient care and supervision of the clinical team
- Plans and facilitates conferences for the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
- Manages and evaluates quality of care and makes supervisory patient visits with employees as appropriate
- Responsible for evaluating patient care data and satisfaction surveys to identify trends and address opportunities for improvement
- Ensures hospice agency and all clinical personnel are in compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures
- Recruits, hires, and directs training and education for employees
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills by maintaining high employee satisfaction and low employee turnover
- Maintains budget by ensuring productivity of employees and utilization of services
- Functions as an alternate for the Administrator as needed
- Current licensed RN in state of operation
- One (1) to three (3) years of healthcare experience: hospice, palliative care, oncology, or home health preferred
- Preferred management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer and technology skills
Our nursing professionals, staff and volunteers are committed to excellence, while reflecting our core values of compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service – the Caris promise to you.
Caris has 28 offices in Tennessee, Virginia, Missouri, South Carolina and Georgia, and we are grateful to have been trusted with the well-being of more than 40,000 patients and their family members. Our unwavering commitment is to provide a graceful and peaceful end-of-life journey.