Caris Healthcare’s mission is to provide hospice care with grace. Serving patients throughout the Southeast region, we support our team members, patients and their families with compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service. If you are ready for a rewarding career with a company that offers employees a culture of integrity and excellence, consider joining the Caris Healthcare team.
A Caris Healthcare Administrator serves as a leader with overall organization management of the hospice agency. The hallmarks of this position include developing people and processes, ensuring high quality of care to each patient, financial management, and business development.
At Caris, you will have a career, not just a job. Our mission driven culture is evident by our current employees and the impact made on patients and families. All Caris team members commit to The Better Way, a list of promises we make to each other and our customers. The Better Way commitment is reflected in the benefits we provide. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- Eligible for benefits within 30 days
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); health spending account
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- 401 (K) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Responsible for the management and supervision of hospice agency personnel
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills by maintaining high employee satisfaction and low employee turnover
- Recruits, hires, and directs training and education for employees
- Ensures hospice agency and all personnel are in compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures
- Manages and evaluates quality of care and makes supervisory visits with employees as appropriate
- Maintains budget by ensuring productivity of employees and utilization of services
- Maintains and develops key relationships with hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, and other healthcare organizations and referral sources
- Two (2) years of healthcare related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well with a team and independently
- Proficient computer and technology skills
Our nursing professionals, staff and volunteers are committed to excellence, while reflecting our core values of compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and service – the Caris promise to you.
Caris has 28 offices in Tennessee, Virginia, Missouri, South Carolina and Georgia, and we are grateful to have been trusted with the well-being of more than 40,000 patients and their family members. Our unwavering commitment is to provide a graceful and peaceful end-of-life journey.