Are you trying to get your foot in the door of the medical industry?
We have an amazing Medical Companionship opportunity for you!
Our established healthcare company in surrounding DC areas is currently hiring.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care/Hospice Care
- Primary Responsibilities
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Discuss patient information while following HIPAA guidelines
- Pay rate $15/hr
- Complete a criminal background check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be available to work weekends
- Detailed orientated and organized
- CNA or Homehealth aid license preferred but not required
We have a wonderful team that includes stay-at-home moms, and retired teachers.
Why Work Here?CaringGivers is a leading provider of home care in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. We offer one of the most comprehensive career opportunities in the industry. We have a wonderful team that includes stay-at-home moms, and retired teachers.
We offer the security of working for an established company!