- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We deliver professional, courteous, and seamless services to help families in times of transition and support relocation, whether cross-country or local, settlements, online auction, estate sales, and more!
Caring Transitions of North Mesa is offering compassionate and professional relocation services to Mesa, AZ and the surrounding areas. This is a great opportunity for retirees, stay-at-home moms/dads, or college students who like to make extra cash while helping others but don’t require consistent work/schedule. No specific experience is necessary. You should be self-motivated and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hone your leadership skills
- Make a difference in the lives of local families
- Opportunity to grow in your role
- Have direct contact with people in your community
Join our estate and moving teams today for a rewarding career giving back to your community!
The ideal candidate will be:
- A team player
- Have a passion for serving others
- Honesty, integrity and reliability are paramount
- In good physical condition as there could be repetitive lifting, bending and standing
- May have to work in a dusty or dirty environment at times
- Greet clients with a smile, receive orders, process payments and respond to customer issues
- Operate cash register or point of sale devices as needed
- Communicate in a positive manner with clients, peers, and Managers
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely pack/unpack and stage/resettle client household items
- Other duties assigned as needed
Join our innovative and hands-on team in Mesa, AZ to give peace of mind to local families!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Caring Transitions