Companion Caregiver NO CERTIFICATE NECESSARY! Must have Care and DL
Caring People - Westschester/Bronx Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Caring People Home Healthcare is a family owned and operated Home Health Agency currently seeking companions to become part of our team! We have needs for both HOURLY (short and long), RESPITE AND LIVE-IN cases.
Locations: Westchester County
- Competitive Pay ($16-$18/hr)
- Hazard Pay $20-$25 for COVID+ clients
- Flexible Scheduling Available!
- Full-Time & Part-Time work available (including short shifts, long shifts, live-in shifts, temporary cases, long term cases)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Paid Continuing Education (Caring People University)
- Earned Sick Time
- $100 Referral Bonus Program!
- ---> Quick and easy virtual interview process!
- ---> Access to your own digital employee portal for all onboarding paperwork!
- ---> Virtual orientation!
- ---> Get interviewed and working on a case within 48-72 hours of applying!
- 24/7 support from our Clinical and Office staff
- Caregiver Safety is a top priority! We provide PPE
- We try to match caregivers with cases near their house!
- Assistance and Supervision with minor daily living activities such as meal prepping, light house keeping, transportation, running errands and of course, socialization. This is NOT a hands on position, meaning no bathing, toileting or lifting!
Requirements for Companions:
- VALID Driver's License and vehicle MANDATORY
- Be at least 18 years old
- Legal to work in the US / Speak FLUENT English
- Have a flexible schedule
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Must have 3-6 months experience working with the elderly
- Must pass criminal background check
Caring People - Westschester/Bronx
AddressBriarcliff Manor, NY
Personal CareView all jobs at Caring People - Westschester/Bronx