Home Health Aide/CNA
Caring People- Dallas/Fort Worth Benbrook, TX
- Posted: August 06, 2020
Home Health Aides and CNA's needed for the Benbrook area of Texas. Multiple shifts are available!
Caring People Home Healthcare isa family owned and operated Home Health Agency operating in Texas, Florida, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut! We are looking for Home health aides/CNAs/Caregivers who have at least 1 year of consistent experience caring for the elderly and geriatric populations. Candidates who have experience with Dementia, Alzheimer's, and bed bound patients are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Assistingto maintain personal hygiene and grooming of client
- Assistingwith transferring
- Meal Preparation
- Medication reminders
- Basic infection control practices and universal precautions
- Must be able to lift 15-50 lbs., walk, stand, squat, kneel, and climb stairs.
- Maintain the safety of the client at all times and protect the clients confidentiality rights.
- Other duties as needed
- Competative salary
- Flexible Schedule/Continuous Case availability
- Refer a Friend Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- 2 Forms of ID including Driver's License & Social Security Card
- Texas Auto insurance
- Current TB Test (One-step PPD or Chest X-ray)
- CPR certification preferred
Contact Christian Cooper by text or by call at 201-957-2404 for an interview TODAY! You can also email your contact information and best interview times to Christian.Cooper@caringpeopleinc.com