About Us: The Mission of Caring Network is to honor and glorify Jesus Christ, the author and creator of life, by bringing His love and compassion to abortion minded women and equipping them to choose life - both physical and spiritual.
About the Role: The Telecare clinic will provide scheduling and telehealth services for Caring Networks brick-and-mortar affiliate clinics. Call Center Agents and Telehealth Nurses serve as our first responders: communicating value and care such that potential patients schedule and show for in-person appointments. The Telecare Manager will oversee and optimize the Telecare Clinic ensuring the highest quality of care possible for all patients served.
- Oversee the launch of Caring Network’s Telecare services to support first two affiliate clinics
- Develop and implement plan to grow capacity of the Telecare Clinic to serve 25 affiliate clinics over the next 5 years
- Enhance operating models and business processes to maximize operational effectiveness, with special focus on the through-to-service conversion rate from initial contact through to in-person appointments
- Oversee department operations and performance monitoring
- Act as liaison between executive leadership and telecare department
- Actively demonstrate the organization’s core values, making management decisions consistent with those values and the mission
- Ensure Telecare Department is adhering to applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide leadership, supervision, and guidance to the Telecare Team, setting clear guidelines for staff interactions with fellow staff members and with patients. When needed, personnel issues will be addressed to promote a productive and supportive work environment.
- Along with executive leadership, interview and hire new staff
- Oversee orientation and training of all Telecare Team members
- Organize and monitor monthly schedule for Telecare Team
- Facilitate team meetings
- Perform annual reviews with direct reports
- Equip team members to articulate the organization’s mission as well as identify and celebrate the organization’s core values whenever they are demonstrated.
- Lead team in engagement with personal and team performance metrics, seeking growth through continuous improvement, reassessment, and celebration of victories.
- Lead team in making prayer an important part of day-to-day operations
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to implement change as well as maintain consistency in a linear services process.
- Developing People. Trains, coaches, and leads team to breakthrough.
- Culture Building. Transfers and cultivates organizational culture in team members.
- High Standards. Expects personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to create an overall collaborative working relationship.
- A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, is a participant in a local church, and exhibits a mature Christian lifestyle
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion
- Agreement with and willingness to uphold Caring Network’s Statements of Faith and Principle and Core Values
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the mission and strategy of Caring Network
- Comfortable with leading, initiating, and participating in prayer with co-workers
- Maintain IL Registered Nursing license
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Proven management ability
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision care
- Retirement plan with employer contribution after the first year of employment
- PTO including vacation, sick and personal time
1200 Roosevelt Rd 114Glen Ellyn, IL
HealthcareView All Caring Network Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.