- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the Caring Hearts team! You will support the day-to-day operations by performing administrative tasks and providing high-quality customer service to our clients and partners.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will perform various tasks daily. Multitasking, prioritizing, and overall time management are key. Also, we handle sensitive information and expect you to handle everything confidentially. The medical industry is constantly evolving, so we are looking for an innovative thinker.
Ultimately, you must be able to ensure our office operations run smoothly by completing administrative and some supervisory tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Ability to assist clients, patients, and employees in the absence of the Administrator
· Assist patients and partners as they call or stop by the office.
· Always maintain a clean and organized office area.
· Coordinate and assist with recruiting efforts as needed (prescreening, scheduling interviews, etc.)
· Assist potential internal candidates through the onboarding process.
· Schedule and coordinate appointments internally and externally.
· Manage staffing schedules.
· Manage receivable and payable accounts and maintain financial records.
· Ensure compliance with internal procedures.
· Keep up to date with relevant changes in the medical industry.
· Notarize documentation internally and externally.
· Trains new office staff in the department.
· Oversees the daily workflow of the administrative team.
· Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations/feedback to the Administrator regarding office staff.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Thorough understanding of operations policies and practices.
· A self-starter with previous work experience as an Office or Operations Coordinator
· Excellent organizational skills, process-oriented, can prioritize various tasks
· Medical admin experience is a plus.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Suite.
· Extremely comfortable using other tools and technology on a day-to-day basis.
· Intellectually curious and open to making suggestions to continuously improve business operations.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and interface effectively at all levels within the organization while protecting and maintaining confidentiality.
· Possess outstanding customer service skills.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification required
· College Degree is a plus.
· Knowledge of healthcare operations.
· Licensed notary or willing to acquire the license.
· HR experience is a plus.
· Drug Screening
· Background Clearance
· Tuberculosis Skin Test
Compensation & Location Details:
· Position is hourly / non-exempt
· Full-time availability preferred
· Work is on premise. Position is not remote.
· Starting wage is $16.00 – negotiable based on experience
Note: A background investigation will be required for this position. Continued employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background security investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for immediate termination.
Caring Hearts With Healing Hands Home Care
Caring Hearts with Healing Hands Home Care Services is a clinician-owned and operated non-medical home care agency. We also provide skilled nursing services 24/7. Our company is not a franchise but a family-owned and operated business that allows older adult clients to age in the comfort of their homes. View our website at http://www.caringheartswhhhc.com/
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Caring Hearts With Healing Hands Home Care