Certified Nursing Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Certified Nursing Assistant (Home Care)- Starting at $14 (negotiable based on experience)
APPLY HERE: 10192.Axiscare.com
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for helping the professional staff. Delivers direct care to patients (bathing, toileting, feeding, grooming, etc.) as directed by the RN or LPN in charge. Always maintains patient comfort and safety. Follows all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards. Represents Caring Hearts Elite Healthcare Staffing with integrity, free of gifts or improper inducements. Adheres to the Caring Hearts Elite Healthcare Staffing’s Core Values and mission with complete regard for the dignity of each person.
- Must dress in required attire include an employee ID card and be available to work the required hours assigned for the patient you are assigned. Full-time client requires working two weekends in a month
- Follow proper sanitation, hand washing, personal hygiene, donning gloves when appropriate
- Perform and record blood pressure, pulse, and respiration
- Cleaning/straightening recipient area and other areas used by the recipient including kitchen and bath, recipient’s laundry
- Assisting with or feeding client who is unable to self-feed
- Assist the client with ambulating, including the use of mechanical equipment, walkers, wheelchairs, and crutches when applicable
- Assist client with personal hygiene including shower, bed or tub bath, mouth, skin, and hair care.
- Assisting recipient with self-administration of medication
- Assist client with toileting including bedpan or urinal and measuring and documenting client’s input and output.
- Must be prompt to Facility and be prepared upon entry, maintain professionalism, and never verbally or physically attack the recipient even in a combative situation
- Must communicate with the Scheduler and RN Supervisor when the patient is ill, hospitalized, other medical facilitators visit, injuries or domestic situation, falls, bruising, or your absences/tardiness
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Strong written and verbal skills Must have taken, passed a certified State training program with an emphasis on how to provide personal care to recipients in the home environment
- Must have taken, passed a certified State training program with an emphasis on how to provide personal care to recipients in the facility environment
- Applicants are required to work weekends and holidays
- CNA certificate
- Valid Driver’s License, (exception: military member or military spouse for out of state license).
- Basic Life Support/CPR card or willing to get
- Reliable transportation, vehicle insurance, cell phone, and reliable childcare
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds, bending, kneeling, stooping, and standing
- Scrub uniform/attire smock, slacks with sturdy shoes, socks, undergarments, and a watch with a second hand to check vital signs: see attire section in the State Board of Nursing policy and procedure manual
- Drug Screening
- Background Clearance
- Tuberculosis Skin Test
APPLY HERE: 10192.Axiscare.com
Note: A background investigation will be required for this position. Continued employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background security investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for termination.
Caring Hearts With Healing Hands Home Care
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?