We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Assist with medications
- Preparing Meals
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Pass a criminal background check
- Current TB clearance
Caring Hands Assisted Living Home
Why Work Here?We are a ten bed assisted living home that provides care for the elderly and adults with physical disabilities that need help with their activities of daily living. We provide minimum to maximum care for our clients. We also have a 5 bed home devoted to caring for adult persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Pay for the IDD home is different and can be discussed during the interview process.
Paid vacation after one year of service, 4 paid holidays, and overtime available.