Home Care Billing Coordinator
- $18 to $20 Hourly
The primary focus of the billing representative is to accurately prepare and process billing batches according to payor specifications. Work with coordination team to ensure that all documentation required to generate claims has been obtained prior to submission.
- Accurately prepare, edit and generate all claims for Home Care services.
- Review hold reports to ensure that services are billed for timely, accurately and hold edits are completed.
- Ensure all documentation necessary for accurate billing is obtained.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Verify patient eligibility and payor coverage guidelines to ensure that all necessary information is secured for timely, accurate revenue recognition
- Maintain the confidentiality of patient/client and agency information at all times.
- Assist with training of newly-hired associates, as well as re-education of revenue teams as necessary.
- Assure the completion and coordination of work in an associate’s absence, or as needed to maintain departmental standards.
- One to two years related experience and/or training preferred.
- Two years Home Care or Medical Office experience preferred.
- Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office applications.
- HHA Exchange System knowledge is required.
5 star company. Family like environment. Personal attention and support.
Caring Family Home Care provides home health services to Bucks, Berks, Lehigh, Luzerne, Montgomery, Northampton, and Philadelphia counties. We are dedicated to providing a peace of mind to families by providing home care services and making a real difference to their loved ones in the comfort of the client's home.
Caring Family Home Care Services LlPhiladelphia, PA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Home Care Billing Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.