Case Management Program Support Associate WANTED
Location: Towanda, PA
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Job Description: The Case Management Program Support Associate is responsible for assisting the HIV case management program staff with entering case notes/units, filing, obtaining laboratory and medical documentation and assisting with program compliance duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with clients’ financial assistance requests.
2. Assist with entering case management case notes and units into the authorized computer software system.
3. Review and update clients’ demographic and other pertinent information into computer software system.
4. Assist program managers with weekly audits of the client files.
· High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Human Services field from an accredited college or university preferred.
· 1-3 years experience as an administrative assistant or case management preferred.
· Must be organized and be able to multi task.
· Must have regular access to reliable transportation so that he/she may travel to satellite offices and other locations to meet with clients, attend required meetings, and participate in regular trainings held in and outside of our 12-county service region.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Executive Director
67-69 Public Square, Suite 508
Wilkes Barre PA 18701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CALLS OR VISITS PLEASE!
Caring Communities provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training, and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.