Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk
Carie Boyd Pharmacy, a rapidly growing, industry-leading pharmaceutical compounder, is seeking a Data Entry Clerk. The primary responsibilities of this role are collecting and entering data in Salesforce and maintaining accurate records of provider licensing and clinic information. Candidates should have good attention to detail, organization, high keystrokes per hour and the ability to multi-task. This position will report to the Customer Service Manager and will be based in Irving, TX. The hours for this position are M-F, 8 am - 5 pm.
Job Activities and Responsibilities:
· Enters customer and account data in Salesforce
· Compile, verify licensing and sort information to prepare enrollment data for computer entry
· Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
· Generate reports, scan documents and print files, when needed
· Keep information confidential
· Comply with data integrity and regulatory requirements
· Sends out customer notifications for account approval, online user information, the current product offering and introduce their assigned Sales Representative.
· Enters orders in Salesforce.
· Performs system clean up in salesforce to ensure data integrity. This includes but is not limited to merging duplicate accounts, inactivating accounts and contacts, updating contact information, entry errors and missing information on the account.
· Serves as a back-up to customer service by answering phones and taking orders from customers.
· Supports sales with any enrollment questions, new lead entry, additional contact information and introductory emails.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
· Typing speed and accuracy
· Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
· Experience with MS Office and data programs.
Desired Skills and Aptitude:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
· Responsiveness, reliability, ability to express assurance/confidence, ability to express empathy, professionalism.
· Ability to multi-task and learn new programs
· Team player
The ability to lift 10 pounds, work an eight (8) hour day and overtime as necessary.
Carie Boyd's Prescription ShopIrving, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.