Test Engineer III
Test Engineer III
Location: Crane, IN
Date Posted: 7/12/2023
Security Clearance: Secret with the ability to obtain TS
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 9 years (7 years with a Master’s degree)
Caribou Thunder is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Senior Test Engineer to support a large Department of Defense contract. As a part of an Agile DevSecOps engineering pipeline, you will contribute to the development and testing of C5ISR solutions, utilizing Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) principles and ensuring end-to-end quality.
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will work with various collection platforms, sensors, processors, and other mission equipment to develop, test, and field scalable and threat resilient C5ISR systems.
- Using Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) principles and following an Agile DevSecOps engineering pipeline, you will be responsible for defining, documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting tests.
- This includes the development and execution of automated testing scripts and generating test data in multiple environments.
- You will contribute to technical planning, verification and validation, quality assurance, integration, and fielding activities.
- Additionally, you will establish standards, practices, and procedures for system integration, testing, evaluation, and transition, while coordinating with stakeholders and evaluating enterprise capabilities, architectures, and system design concepts.
- Previous experience in the C5ISR field
- Familiarity with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) principles
- Experience with Agile DevSecOps engineering pipelines
- Proficiency in defining, documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting tests
- Ability to generate test data in multiple environments
- Knowledge of technical planning, verification and validation, quality assurance, integration, and fielding processes
- Relevant certifications in C5ISR or related areas
- Familiarity with SAFe Agile methodologies
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global national security engineering services company, incorporated in 2006.
Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and Intelligence programs with consistent growth. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range of benefits, career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) match.
Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career opportunities within a true team-based environment, where each and every employee matter. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
Powered by JazzHR
Caribou ThunderCrane, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.