Senior Systems Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Moorestown, NJ
Schedule: Full Time
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering services company, incorporated in 2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space and Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the world.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- For positions that perform IT responsibilities, use E646, Systems Engr-IT.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, leadership skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex systems of systems.
- Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), strong team leadership, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in systems engineering development and application of tools/practices such as Model Based System Engineering (SysML), requirements development (DOORS) and Test Validation.
Active Secret Clearance
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent plus 9 years of professional experience.
OR Related Masters plus 7 years of experience.
ABOUT CARIBOU THUNDER
Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career opportunities within a true team-based environment, where every employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Caribou Thunder