Human Resource Generalist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Human Resource Generalist
Location: McLean, VA
Date Posted: 7/28/2023
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Human Capital Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Organizational Development Psychology, or Sociology
Experience: 3 years (3 additional years in lieu of a degree)
Caribou Thunder is seeking a Human Resource Generalist to play a critical role in supporting the Training Team and Personnel Evaluation Management Staff (PEMS) within the mission centers. The HRG will primarily focus on leadership training programs and will be responsible for managing officer training, providing guidance on training requirements, coordinating training memos, and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. The HRG will collaborate with various offices and points of contact to facilitate the mission centers' training and language programs. This fast-paced position requires strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
The Human Resource Generalist (HRG) serves as the focal point for officer training with a primary account focus on leadership training programs. The HRG's responsibilities are divided between the Training Team and Personnel Evaluation Management Staff (PEMS) team, with 51% of duties dedicated to the Training Team and 49% to PEMS. In close collaboration with various offices within the mission centers, the HRG oversees the professional development, skill development, and foreign language training for officers throughout their careers.
- Previous HR experience or experience providing administrative support to any aspects of the Learning Enterprise (highly desired).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong writing skills, demonstrated by the ability to write clearly, quickly, and succinctly.
- Exceptional organizational skills to maintain up-to-date metrics and respond to various taskings.
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgments.
- Proven ability to build and maintain professional working relationships with coworkers, customers, and stakeholders.
- Discretion in handling sensitive personnel information.
- Comfort engaging in candid discussions concerning personnel information and career development.
- Energetic, flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, and capable of multitasking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Desire to learn administrative aspects of communicating with the field, including cable writing and documentation.
- Experience using Learning Platforms, language management systems, and Personnel accountability software.
- Familiarity with the Domain Registrar role for the Learning Platform.
- Broad knowledge of business processes, including operational, collection, and analytic capabilities, as well as field and support activities.
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering services company, incorporated in 2006.
Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the world. Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401k match).
Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career opportunities within a true team-based environment, where each and every employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
Powered by JazzHR
Caribou ThunderMcLean, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.