CNO Developer - Junior (IOS)
- Posted: over a month ago
CNO Developer – Junior (IOS)
Location: Chantilly, VA
Schedule: Full Time
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering services company, incorporated in 2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the world.
Caribou Thunder is seeking cyber engineering experts for developer positions. Caribou Thunder’s passion is to provide work that challenges, engages, and provides real-world mission impact—which means our research and development efforts cover the full spectrum of security technologies for computer network operations. Developers must play both sides of the fence—developing and defeating advanced new security techniques. Projects are undertaken in small teams in close coordination with customers to quickly deliver or enhance capabilities.
- Design custom software tools and techniques for mobile platforms
- End-to-end design and development of custom software
- Diagnose and debug issues using both COTS and GOTS tools
- Develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques
- Solve real-time cyber challenges
- Firm understanding of how networks work;
- Six years of experience programming in C, and Python
- Six years of experience UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, mission-applicable platforms
- Six years of experience with programming CNO tools and techniques
- Six years of experience with network sockets programming and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience tracing code execution in a debugger (WinDbg/gdb/IDA Pro)
- Experience reverse engineering native binaries
- Experience developing proof-of-concept exploit software
- Experience creating and briefing technical presentations
- Experience with mobile platforms
- Knowledge of Unix kernel internals, including the OS runtime linker/loader, object file formats (e.g., ELF), file system internals (e.g., NTFS, ext2, btrfs), OS-specific mandatory and discretionary access control mechanisms, and process and thread APIs and data structures
- Understanding of security protection mechanisms (ASLR, DEP, NX), how to defeat them, and how to detect a defeat
- Experience developing software and performing code reviews on a team, using tools such as git, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience with native-level mobile development
- Experience with vulnerability analysis
- Experience with assembly, preferably ARM and MacOS
- Understanding of mobile security protection mechanisms, such as SELinux and application sandboxing
ABOUT CARIBOU THUNDER
Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career opportunities within a true team-based environment, where each and every employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Caribou Thunder