Business Process Analyst 2
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Process Analyst 2
Location: Arlington, VA
Schedule: Full Time
Salary Range: $50K-$60K
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering services company, incorporated in 2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the world.
Caribou Thunder is seeking a Business Process Analyst to support a critical customer mission with a large DoD contractor. This meaningful work will support the mission to sustain and enhance the Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity & Communications Integration Center and related facilities.
- Contribute substantive content throughout business process improvement and modernization efforts to reengineer methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, organization structure(s), skills, and organizational culture.
- Conduct research, evaluations, studies, and analysis with no guidance.
- Contribute substantive content to change management plans, reports, processes, business policy, regulations, and SOPs with minimal guidance.
- Contribute substantive content to define requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements, procedures, and with the development and application of organizational-wide information models.
- Develop budget estimates and resource estimates in support of business process reengineering efforts.
- Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and translates highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reports.
- Leverage industry best practices to plan, organize, and guide complex requirements using Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) tools.
- Has an in-depth understanding of activity data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis, modern business methods, and performance measure techniques.
- Has an in-depth understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Process Change Management principles to reengineer processes, reduce redundancy, and increase efficiency.
- Ability to provide analysis and recommendations in support of mission-oriented business functions and related applications and systems.
- Ability to align processes, systems, policies, and organizational structures with mission and strategy of the organization.
- Ability to analyze workflows and processes to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Ability to create process change by integrating new processes to improve existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted stakeholders.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to recommend and facilitate quality improvement efforts.
- Ability to plan and implement approved business solutions and develops metrics, and methods to collect those metrics, to measure operational efficiency.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations.
- DHS experience.
- Program Manager experience on a large, highly technical program.
- Cybersecurity skills including threat hunting.
- Six Sigma
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
BS Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree.
2+ years of directly relevant experience in business process analysis and implementation.
Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Must have an active Secret clearance; TS/SCI clearance preferred
Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability.
ABOUT CARIBOU THUNDER
Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career opportunities within a true team-based environment, where each and every employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Caribou Thunder