Who We Are
Join a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the trucking industry! Cargomatic is the #1 technology platform and digital marketplace for powering world-class, local trucking. Local trucking is the lifeblood of every regional economy, and yet this $82 billion industry still relies heavily on phone calls and fax machines. Cargomatic is transforming the way goods move around metropolitan areas by connecting shippers and commercial truck drivers with mobile technology. We are solving complex, real-world problems every day, and giving full transparency to the shipping process.
Senior Sales Analyst - Los Angeles or Phoenix
Cargomatic is seeking a Senior Sales Analyst to support our Sales and Marketing teams. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Senior Sales Analyst provides product, customer, campaign analysis, performance tracking results (ROI), advanced analysis, recommendations, and insights to help support and develop sales and marketing strategies. The position will consult with all levels of leadership as well as external business partners. The Senior Sales Analyst will provide reporting and data-based consulting and analytical tools, as well as problem-solving assistance to understand and evaluate business situations and opportunities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as an extension of the Sales and Marketing teams; fully understand and contribute to the strategic and tactical plans that increase ROI
- Establish, track, report, and seek improvements on the agreed metrics for the marketing programs, products/brands, customers, markets, etc., focusing on ROI measurement
- Partner to revise and modify programs as necessary to maximize efficiency, effectiveness, and reflect the changing market opportunities and competitive challenges
- Design and implement the processes to analyze sales and marketing data to support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), inside sales performance, customer segmentation, standard sales/marketing reporting, and ad-hoc analysis
- Partner with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Payroll to design and implement the sales incentive compensation process, including periodic special short-term SPIF programs
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations Manager to design, define, and implement the territory optimization/alignment process
- Participate in on-going data quality initiative with Cargomatic’s Data team
- Oversee and coordinate analytical tasks which include evaluation of business problems, selection of appropriate analytical methodology, and key data elements for analysis and output, including appropriate use of multiple data sources and visualization approaches
- Provides analytical direction for customer and product targeting strategies, profitability using strong marketing insight/intuition, and actionable recommendations and hypotheses based on customer purchase patterns
- Manage all analytical projects for assigned product - supervising and executing project design and implementation of the analytical process, detailing end results, and identifying key insights with each analysis; conduct appropriate follow-up to determine if and which business decisions were impacted by each analysis (ROI)
- Operate with expense budgets and recommend analytical investments based on ROI
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 5 years of analytic experience with relevant data sources and analytical methodologies; expert experience in developing reports using various reporting packages
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required in a Sales/Marketing organization with a solid understanding of business-to-business (B2B) marketing and sales tactics, in-depth analysis of such, and other related go-to-market processes
- Expert knowledge of Tableau and SQL
- Experience with AWS/Redshift
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; master’s degree strongly preferred
- Data storyteller - ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas, facts, and technical information to senior management, as well as to other internal customers both verbally and in written form
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify and define problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions
- Experience developing new processes and working with unstructured data
- Demonstrated relationship management, leadership abilities, and influencing abilities
- Experience in coordinating insights from disparate functions and sources into comprehensive and insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Experience and ability to flourish in a small but rapidly growing company with no/limited historical customer sales data
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Work in a high-growth company redefining logistics and supply chain!
To learn more about how we use your data, Click Here.
Powered by JazzHR