Cargill Buckeye, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Excellent Benefits and PTO.
Starting Pay $17.00/hr.
Cargill is now hiring Operator Assistants on all shifts in Buckeye! Cargill Beauty offers a diverse portfolio of nature-derived ingredients, including texturizers, emollients, emulsifiers, specialty derivatives, sensory enhancers, and active ingredients. We unleash nature sustainably through an integrated and responsible supply chain, state-of-the-art research and application services and ingredient development and formulation expertise to develop nature-based products for skin care, hair care, personal care and oral care.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Starting Pay: $17/hr + Weekly Pay
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Earn Vacation Within the First Year
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Career Development Opportunities
A Typical Workday May Include:
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of all processing and material handling equipment for oil and oil derivative manufacturing.
- Work in conjunction with Operator II and Shift Supervisor to continuously monitor raw materials and final product quality.
- Assist Operations Management, Operator II and Shift Supervisor with monitoring of inventories of raw materials, parts, processing materials etc.
- Assist with the routine maintenance and preventative maintenance on production equipment as required (where trained/qualified).
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
CargillWhy Work Here?
With Cargill's diverse portfolio you will enjoy job growth and amazing benefits to help you and your family thrive!
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cargill