HM Loan Officer Assistant
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Provide administrative support to the loan originator while providing world class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Handle multiple tasks such as filing, entering loan application data, scheduling meetings, calling various departments to ensure smooth processing of individual loan files.
- Contact customers regarding required loan documentation and prepare for loan officer review.
- Gather files for weekly pipeline review with mortgage processor and provide the status of each file.
- Obtain necessary information related to outstanding conditions on loan files.
- Required to complete and submit cross sell report on a weekly basis.
- Assist with maintaining customer database via Loyalty Express system.
- It will be necessary to review Projection Reports twice a month.
- Follow-up on leads that are provided and track progress.
- Order marketing materials and print necessary flyers for the loan officer to utilize when meeting with referral partners.
- Provide a list of prioritized items necessary for the loan officer to complete on a daily basis.
- Serve as a back up to the Loan Officer while they are out meeting with clients.
- Minimum 3 years residential mortgage experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing a changing workload.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Sales Assistant's set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS.
The salary range for this position is $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 plus an opportunity to earn additional incentive earnings. Actual pay is based on various factors including but not limited to the work location, and relevant skills and experience.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more. Note, Citizens' paid time off policy exceeds the mandatory, paid sick or paid time-away policy of very local and state jurisdiction in the United States. For an overview of our benefits, visit https://jobs.citizensbank.com/benefits.
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week:
- Work Schedule:
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.Education: Why Work for UsEmployment Type: Full Time
6903 Rockledge Dr.Bethesda, MD
Finance and InsuranceView All Cargill, Incorporated Jobs
Get fresh HM Loan Officer Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.