Flexo Label Production Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT CARESFIELD:Founded in 1990, this family-owned business has grown from one to 65 and counting. We are proud to serve the healthcare industry by offering high-quality healthcare consumables to hospitals and other healthcare facilities across the United States. With our patient ID solutions and disposable tourniquets, we strive every day to enhance communication and improve the safety of healthcare employees and patients.Location: Lakeville MN FacilityReports to: Director of OperationsSummary: The Production Manager will oversee front-line employees to ensure efficiency and quality in production operations. They will be responsible for ensuring all product orders are manufactured consistently, with high quality and in a timely manner. The Production Manager will also be managing label finish good inventory stock levels, making sure sufficient supplies are available at all times.
All team members need to embody our 5 Core Values: Work with a Purpose, Act Accountably, Perform Positively, Commit to Caring, Inspired by Integrity.
- Ensure all Work Orders are created and posted on Production Work Order boards
- Follow up on all Work Orders to make sure they are produced and shipped in a timely manner
- Prioritize orders, giving preference to large customers and key accounts
- Document finished work orders in system and send orders through to Customer Service
- Collaborate with Customer Service Supervisor to fulfill rush orders
- Order tooling as per specifications requested
- Ensure raw material is in stock so we don’t have production interruptions.
- Maintain high-quality standard in all production; Products made correctly and packaged professionally
- Ensure we are using the QC checkpoint to catch mistakes
- Ensure all finished product is put in stage for fulfillment to put away or ship
- Manage packaging personnel to ensure quality control; all product packaged correctly and professionally
- Collect data for Operations Scorecard
- Create BOM’s for new products
- Increase manufacturing efficiency
- Clear understanding of product specifications
- Hire and train front-line employees
- Organize, direct, and oversee production employees
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Support and advise and engage with production team; Promote a positive culture
Work environment: Temperature controlled warehousePhysical demands: Long periods of standing and walking; long periods of computer work
Position Type & Schedule: Full-Time: Monday- Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Travel: Less than 10%
Required education and experience:
- Flexo Label Press Operation Experience Required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Thorough understanding of safety and health laws, regulations, and policies preferred
- Thorough understanding of raw materials, production processes, quality control, cost management, and other effective manufacturing and distribution techniques preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Supervisory experience is required
- Associates degree in related field, or equivalent industry work experience
Other duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
More About Our Core Values:
1) We Work with A Purpose
● Plan Carefully
● Be Under Control
● Perform with Intention● Have the Eagle’s View
2) We Act Accountably
● See It,
● Own It,
● Solve It,
● Do It.
3) We Perform Positively
● Emphasize What is Good;
● Be Practical not Cynical: “Cynicism is Not Wisdom”,
● Always Committed to Change and Progression
4) We are Committed to Caring
● Be Generous,
● Be Understanding,
● Be Kind.
5) We are Inspired by Integrity
● Be Loyal;
● Own Your Mistakes;
● Honesty and Truthfulness are Foundational to us.
Caresfield is an equal opportunity employer. Caresfield will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Caresfield is a drug-free workplace
Get fresh Core Label jobs daily straight to your inbox!