Director, Human Resources (Remote)
Carequest Institute for Oral Heath Inc
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join this dynamic, strategic team and move your career to the next level!
CareQuest Institute and Delta Dental of Massachusetts is looking to find a Human Resources partner intended to add critical capability to lead strategic and operational human capital efforts necessary to support the organization as it evolves to its next stage of strategic growth. Serving as the primary support for Delta Dental of Massachusetts, the ideal candidate will bring leadership, integrity, and a team-oriented philosophy in support of human capital efforts at CareQuest Institute for Oral Health, while partnering with the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) in culture building initiatives, employee engagement, total rewards, talent management and organizational effectiveness.
Help us continue to reach our full potential. Together, we will find the answers
The Director, Human Resources must bring a personal style to facilitate trust, inclusion, and a proactive and service orientation. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partner with the CHRO and work collaboratively across the full HR team to achieve strategic and operational objectives utilizing best practice approaches to assess and approve HR functions and outcomes.
- Develop and implement solutions focused on enabling key objectives by proactively working with leaders to understand their goals and objectives while proposing strategies that effectively balance employee engagement, culture, and business outcomes.
- Partner closely with executive leaders in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and engagement.
- Plan and lead critical HR programs and initiatives which may include leadership development, talent management, organizational design, workforce planning, and employee relations.
- Align efforts and contributions to advance CareQuest Institute’s diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB) strategies and initiatives.
- Partner with team to manage employee engagement and recognition initiatives designed to enhance culture and increase perceptions of inclusion and belonging across the organization.
- Guide and coach leaders and managers on performance partnerships, talent review and succession planning processes.
- Maintain a values-driven employee relations strategy and approach that incorporates leadership effectiveness, employee engagement, conflict resolution, corrective actions, and performance improvement.
- Assure compliance with federal and state employment laws (such as FLSA, ADA and FMLA), and rules and regulations of other governing or accrediting bodies.
- Create and track accountability and assessment measures to measure the impact of HR related initiatives.
- In partnership with Director, Total Rewards, administer key programs (compensation, payroll, recognition, employee health and wellness benefits), including the compilation of annual wage and salary surveys, benchmarking, and comparison surveys.
- Able to assume a high level of individual responsibility to manage multiple priorities and work collaboratively with colleagues across both Delta Dental of Massachusetts and CareQuest Institute.
- Ability to maintain the upmost level of confidentiality in sensitive business and/or employee matters and when privy to confidential employee data.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of special projects.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of CareQuest Institute employee data across all related systems.
- Other functions: This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, business administration or related area of study is required; a master's degree or certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) is preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience of progressive leadership within a complex, organization creating and leading human capital programs, including significant experience in organizational design and workforce planning.
- Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of federal and state employment laws and emerging regulatory issues.
- Relevant experience managing cross-functional teams
Carequest Institute for Oral Heath Inc
Get fresh Director HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.