Senior Administrative Assistant-Legal Department (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to make a difference and bring your career to a new level?Come join the CareQuest Institute Legal team!
This role supports the Chief Legal Officer by providing confidential administrative support in a professional manner to the entire Legal team. Strong judgment, communications skills, flexibility, initiative, and the ability to operate with limited supervision are critical to overall success in this position. Additionally, this role may be assigned projects based work. Projects should be completed in a timely manner with careful attention placed to professional formatting and grammar.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage the calendar of the Chief Legal Officer by ensuring deadlines are met, meetings are scheduled and communicated to all parties and by tracking various work initiatives
- Coordinate weekly meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes
- Compose and produce correspondence, reports, presentations and forms through translating verbal conversations to written documents independently
- Edit and proofread documents ensuring 100% accuracy in work product
- Develop, organize, lead and execute ad hoc initiatives
- Assist in the production of Board of Directors and metric reports
- Track expenses and prepare expense reports
- Track and order supplies ensuring appropriate utilization and availability of resources
- Arrange travel requirements
- Organize offsite and onsite meetings, including scheduling rooms, ordering catering, and handling onsite technical set up
- Coordinate morale initiatives within the team, including, but not limited to organized events, strategic morale programs, and appreciation activities
- Responsible for coordinating approvals, tracking of all invoices and expenses for legal department
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Associates Degree or equivalent; 5 years’ experience in administrative support, preferably in a legal setting
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to meet above responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills as evidenced by an ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Sound judgment in maintaining the confidentiality of information
- Ability to create complex, professional presentations
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- Associates degree preferred
- Legal Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant experience
- High competency level with various PC applications (MS Office), SmartSheet, Zoom Video Meeting platforms and SharePoint a plus
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with CareQuest Institute for Oral Health’s Compliance Plan, all employees must conduct CareQuest Institute for Oral Health business and activities in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to CareQuest Institute for Oral Health’s designated Compliance Officer. **
CareQuest Institute for Oral Health’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation for known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and activities. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this program.
Carequest Institute for Oral Heath Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Carequest Institute for Oral Heath Inc