Call Center Customer Service - Health Care
- Posted: 11 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Our large and growing Healthcare Company with a strong focus on client satisfaction is seeking an exceptional Customer Service/ Staffing Coordinator for our Call Center location in Miami to assist clients with scheduling needs.
If you are a professional, reliable, team player with highly effective customer service skills, proficient with computers and very organized, this may be your opportunity.
Duties to include Scheduling & Customer Service in a busy Call Center environment.
- Bilingual Spanish/ English or Creole-French/English a must.
- Must have effective CUSTOMER SERVICE, communication, and telephone skills
- Strong Computer skills, Data entry, Office skills, operate common office equipment
- Handle fast paced environment
- Team Player/High energy
- Able to follow through with multi-tasks to completion
- Detail oriented and organizational skills
- Experience with healthcare scheduling preferable but not required
Full time opportunity with benefits and paid time off!
For consideration please submit resume and salary requirements
We refer contracted caregivers through the registries to provide quality home health to individuals in their homes and supplemental staffing to hospitals and facilities.
CSI also partners with hospitals, facilities and Hospice throughout Florida through our Healthcare Staffing Pool.
We have a great professional staff of dedicated people working with Florida's largest group of healthcare providers.
Caregiver Services Inc. CSI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?