The Carefield Living Sales Coordinator provides excellent sales and administrative support for the sales process that results in new revenue from prospective residents moving into the community.
What will I do every day?
- Conduct outreach activity with local community professional organizations
- Conduct and facilitate events to promote networking referral resources
- Deliver presentations to community groups to educate constituents about senior living options
- Connect with prospective residents and contacts on a regular basis
- Ask for and obtain commitment for deposit and Move In date
- Maintain the community’s wait-list
- Coordinate Move-In paperwork requirements as directed by Executive Director
- Coordinate the processing of inquiry generation events
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- Have a good work ethic
- College graduate preferred
- Prior sales experience with excellent closing results
- Some experience with proven sales techniques
- Previous experience working with senior’s a plus
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We aim to empower and motivate our employees by recognizing them as valued team members. With competitive pay, benefits, incentives, comprehensive training, and advancement opportunities, we believe we can help you build a vibrant, meaningful and satisfying career.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a health screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Carefield Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer