- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Incumbents must provide their hand tools unless prohibited by State law and must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user-moved aids, mechanical equipment, and measuring devices.
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define and correct problems.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts respond courteously to questions and requests and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to represent company management in a support capacity, act as the first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company, and answer questions related to department operating policies.
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, plumbing, and electrical problems.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings
- Assist in preparation of market-ready units, including remove trash from vacant rooms (Trash outs) prior
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and perform assigned maintenance tasks promptly.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouses, and common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings, ensures all MSDS sheets are current and readily accessible, and keeps up to date on all OSHA and other safety-related laws to maintain property compliance.
- Two years of experience with electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- HVAC certification preferred
- Computer literacy preferred
- Ability to be on-call
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Real EstateView all jobs at Careerplug Organic