A School Psychologist is needed for a full-time (1.0) school position in Orlando, Florida. This position offers a 37.5 work week and is available for a January start. This position will service early intervention, kiddos ages three to five. This role will strictly be conducting evaluations for the preschool diagnostic center. Ideal candidate will have early intervention experience and be proficient in evaluation tools. Enjoy a great work-life balance while working with one of the most reputable districts in the state. In addition to the standard benefits, our clinicians are preferred in a number of school districts across the state, and nationwide. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
BENEFITS FOR A SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- School Psychologist certification from an accredited program
- Expected to have a thorough knowledge of Federal and State Psychologist regulations
- Successful completion of Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- School district experience preferred