A School Psychologist is needed for apart-time (0.6)school position inSALEM, OR!In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
BENEFITS FOR A SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
- School Psychologist certification from an accredited program
- Expected to have a thorough knowledge of Federal and State Psychologist regulations
- Successful completion of Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- School district experience preferred
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Emma Richards | Market Manager
Careerstaff Unlimited |www.careerstaff.com
- Job City: Salem
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: School
- Order ID:55798