REGISTERED NURSE Interim MDS COORDINATOR – LONG TERM CARE
CareerStaff Unlimited is hiring a qualified Registered Nurse for an Interim MDS Coordinator position with an established Long Term Care facility in Deer Lodge, MT. PDPM knowledge required.
BENEFITS FOR AN RN MDS COORDINATOR:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Answering Service
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Complete nursing assigned MDS items, RAPS, PPS and Care Plans
- Direct the facility interdisciplinary RAI process while following company guidelines for completion, computer encoding and electronic State transmission of the MDS.
- Participate in the resident Care Plan Meetings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing with state of practice
- Previous experience as an MDS Coordinator / RNAC and knowledge of RUGS optimization. 3.0
- Previous experience in completing MDS, RAI process and Care Plans is required.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term facility, or other healthcare related facility.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
Barb Thon | Staffing Manager - Interim Leadership
CareerStaff Unlimited | www.careerstaff.com
P: 877-527-6254 | F: 505-468-9157 | Barbara.Thon@CareerStaff.com