Registered Nurse - RN - Assisted Living
CareerStaff Unlimited Harlingen, TX
- Expired: March 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Registered Nurse - RN - Assisted Living
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Psych Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in Harligen, TX. Qualified nurses will have previous psych or med-Surg experience and have a strong focus on inpatient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RNs are preferred in a number of hospitals and facilities. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
- Dates: 03/23/2021-06/20/2021
- Monday thru Sunday
- Shift Times: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. with 30-minute unpaid meal break
- 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. with 30-minute unpaid meal break
- 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. with 30-minute unpaid meal break
- Interested Candidates must be submitted-No Later than Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must be currently licensed by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners, be in good standing, and maintain that license while providing services at the Facility.
- Will have completed an American Heart Association–approved course in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and maintain that certification while providing services at the Facility.
- Will complete assigned duties in accordance with the duties assigned to permanent RNs and LVNs of the Facility.
- The selected candidates will need to clear a background check, clear all immunization requirements, and clear a COVID Test. Once all areas are cleared, your Candidate must be ready to begin training. Training is held at the Facility Training Department Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1704
Weekly Taxable Pay: $864
Weekly Housing Stipend: $455
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs*
Duties: Provides routine vocational nursing work. Work involves providing for the care, treatment, and general welfare of individuals. May train others. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Works under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, and performs Nursing duties within the assigned areas and assigned shift. The LVN performs basic and complex nursing tasks to fulfill the health needs of the individuals. The LVN keeps informed of and follows all agency, facility and unit policies and procedures.
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – PSYCH POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the organization
- Assess plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carry out physician orders
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds and monitor vital signs
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- Provide age and culturally appropriate care
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Previous Psych experience preferred
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: HARLINGEN
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: Hospital
- Order ID: 192200
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $1704
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $864
- Weekly Housing Stipend: $455
- Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
HealthcareView all jobs at CareerStaff Unlimited