Assistant DIRECTOR OF NURSING (ADON/ADNS) – LONG TERM CARE
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for an Interim Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) opportunity in Martinsburg, WV. The position requires Registered Nurse candidate to have recent extensive Unit Manager or Assistant Director experience in a Nursing Home within the past 12 months of employment. If you or someone you know are interested, you are encouraged to apply today with a current resume!
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Orientation Program Offered by Client
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
- Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 to 3+ years of unit manager or director level experience in long-term care.
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
Barb Thon | Staffing Manager - Interim Leadership
CareerStaff Unlimited | www.careerstaff.com
P: 877-527-6254 | F: 505-468-9157 | Barbara.Thon@CareerStaff.com