REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – LTAC PRN POOL
We're seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team! This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading Long Term Acute Care Hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of their patients. Headquartered in Dallas, and they own hospitals in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Arizona, West Virginia and Oklahoma. Employees are truly valued contributors; no wonder they've scored so high in overall satisfaction and employee engagement surveys!
Days and nights available in Little Rock, AR. Min one year recent Med-Surg or ICU, and ventilator care experience is a must. Connect with me today (Jessica) to get started, at 813-405-1775.
BENEFITS FOR THE LTAC RN POSITION:
- Referral Bonuses
- Immediate Openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Local & Travel Opportunities
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Day/Night Shifts, Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; and state RN license in good standing.
- Current BLS/ACLS certification. Two plus years acute care RN experience required.
- Min two years of recent / direct ICU environment preferred; vent experience required.