REGISTERED NURSE MDS COORDINATOR – LONG TERM CARE
CareerStaff Unlimited is hiring a qualified Registered Nurse for a MDS Coordinator position with an established Long Term Care facility in Deer Lodge, MT. The RN MDS Coordinator participates in the Resident Assessment Process through completion of the pertinent items on the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and the accompanying Care Area Assessments (CAAs). He/she participates in developing individualized resident Care Plans, identifying the needs of the resident and projected outcomes as required by Federal and State regulations.
BENEFITS FOR AN RN MDS COORDINATOR:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Answering Service
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Complete nursing assigned MDS items, RAPS, PPS and Care Plans
- Direct the facility interdisciplinary RAI process while following company guidelines for completion, computer encoding and electronic State transmission of the MDS.
- Participate in the resident Care Plan Meetings.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing with state of practice
- Previous experience as an MDS Coordinator / RNAC and knowledge of RUGS optimization. 3.0
- Previous experience in completing MDS, RAI process and Care Plans is required.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term facility, or other healthcare related facility.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Barb Thon | Staffing Manager - Interim Leadership
CareerStaff Unlimited |www.careerstaff.com
P: ###-###-#### | F: ###-###-#### |Barbara.Thon@CareerStaff.com
- Job City: DEER LODGE
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: Affiliate
- Order ID:57118