We are hiring several qualified Registered Nurses (RN) for per diem school nursing positions with several school districts in the Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts areas. The ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience related to school nursing practices. If you or someone you know is interested, please encourage them to apply today with a current resume.
- Must have experience working with pediatrics
- Ability to access and treat medical needs of students
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and solid understanding of school nursing procedures
- Administer medications to students
- Perform all other related duties
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months or more of school nursing or pediatric experience
- ACLS/BLS/CPR certification
- Physical andTB test within the last year
- Current RN license in Rhode Island or Massachusetts
BENEFITS OF READYNURSE STAFFING SERVICES:
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Shadowing Experiences
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).