PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT - PTA - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Looking to supplement your schedule with flexible hours that work with what your availability? A Physical Therapist Assistant is needed for aper diemskilled nursing position inVANCOUVER, WA. Enjoy your next position in the beautifulPACIFIC NORTHWEST! In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
BENEFITS FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list and methods to achieve identified goals
- Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members
- Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the patient
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered
- Physical Therapist Assistant from an accredited program
- Successful completion of Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid PTA license in state of practice
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Emma Richards | Market Manager
CareerStaff Unlimited |www.careerstaff.com
###-###-#### | *****@careerstaff.com
- Job City: Vancouver
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Order ID:46960