PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – ACUTE CARE – TRAVEL
CareerStaff Unlimited is the nation’s leader in hiring pharmacy professionals. We are currently hiring afull-timePharmacy Technician with hospital experience. If you are a Certified Pharmacy Technician with a great attitude and enjoy working in an inpatient setting, we would love to speak with you about this opportunity.
- Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required
- Two years of previous hospital experience is preferred but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Understanding of electronic billing of third-party insurance providers
- Working knowledge of hazardous waste handling
- Ability to attend to detail and strong organizational skills
- Pharmacy technician assist pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient records
- Distribution/inventory of medications
- Prescription processing/filling
- Answering telephones; providing customer service
- Managing inventory of pharmaceutical products
- Managing the technical duties in the pharmacy to allow the pharmacist to pursue the clinical areas of pharmacy practice and ensure that optimal pharmaceutical care is provided to the patients
Option 1: go directly tohttp://careerapps.mobi/careerstaffon your mobile device
Option 2: visit ourApp Download Centerfor detailed instructions
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
CareerStaff Unlimited |www.careerstaff.com
- Job City: Baltimore
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Order ID:61356