OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - OT - HOSPITAL - URGENT!
An Occupational Therapist is needed for apart-time or per diemhospital position at a major regional hospital inWest Los Angeles.Professional acute experience is strongly preferred, but fieldwork experience can be considered. You will be working with a diverse patient population alongside an established multidisciplinary therapy team. Your schedule can be flexible and we are looking to interview ASAP,this is an urgent need. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
BENEFITS FOR AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid OT license in state of practice
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Megan Delin | Staffing Manager
CareerStaff Unlimited |www.careerstaff.com
###-###-#### | *****@careerstaff.com
- Job City: Los Angeles
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: Hospital
- Order ID:54119