LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - LPN - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Here at CareerStaff, we are hiring several qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for a full-time contract positions at a well-established skilled nursing facility inLexington, SC! These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on assisting and supporting providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care. Qualified candidates must have at least 6 months of previous experience in skilled nursing and are preferred to have immediate availability If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation. We are looking to hire for a number of open shifts including12-hour Days and Nights, as well as 8-hour first, second, and third shifts.
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF SERVICES:
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly and Hourly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE LPN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 6-12 months of recent (within the last year) supervised experience in Long Term Care/Nursing Home setting
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test (within 1 year of hire)
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN license in the state of employment or compact (multi-state) license
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Madison Junk | Staffing Manager
- Job City: Lexington
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: SNF/LTC
- Order ID:42196