We are hiring a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for a per diem position in a long-term care facility. This position has openings in both the Rhode Island and Massachusetts areas. This is a high paying position with the flexibility to be a FT or PT opportunity. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and previous experience related to standard nursing assistant responsibilities. If you or someone you know is interested, please encourage them to apply today with a current resume.
Local and travel candidates will be considered!
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- CNA experience
- Physical and TB test within the last year
- Current CNA license in Rhode Island or Massachusetts
- Must have experience working with geriatrics
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and solid understanding of certified nursing procedures
- Perform all other related duties
BENEFITS OF READYNURSE STAFFING SERVICES:
- Flexible Schedules
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).