CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT – CMA – CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire full-time, experienced Certified Medical Assistant within the California Correctional Facility inSoledad, CA. Qualified candidate will have a strong focus in patient care and be available for set schedule of Monday through Friday 7a 3p and is skilled with both front and back office duties. In addition to our standard benefits, our Certified Medical Assistant are preferred in a number of facilities throughout California.
Contact me today to learn more about this immediate opportunity!
BENEFITS OF CMA CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT -CMA WORKING WITH CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
* 24/7 Answering Service
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Weekly Pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
JOB DETAILS FOR CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT CMA – CORRECTIONAL FACILITY:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this CMA position include, but are not limited to:
* Perform preliminary physical tests such as taking blood pressure, weight and temperature
* Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions and accept constructive criticism
* Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
* Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with all rules and regulations
* Demonstrate proficiency in written / verbal skills in English language
* Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
Job Requirements for the Certified Medical Assistant CMA Position:
* Current resume showing 12 months of MA experience within the last 3 years
* Medical Assistant Certification from an agency approved by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Medical Board of California, to practice as a Medical Assistant; the currently approved agencies are as follows:
* American Association of Medical Assistants
* American Medical Technologists
* California Certifying Board of Medical assistants
* Multi skilled Medical Certification Institute
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Dina Rudolph | CA Recruiter
CareerStaff Unlimited | A Division of Genesis HealthCare
* Job City: Soledad
* Shift: 7A-3P
* Setting: VMS Prison
* Order ID:38235