Accounts Receivable Analyst
We are looking to add an Accounts Receivable Analyst to our finance team inAlbuquerque, NM. This position is responsible for managing clients to contractual payment terms and collecting past due invoices. Proactively initiating appropriate collection activities to improve company cash flow and minimize Bad Debt expense. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, has a high attention to detail, and strong customer service skills. We are also certified as aGreat Place to Workand we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- On-site training
- Own all collection activities for accounts assigned to your Accounts Receivable portfolio.
- Manage accounts to contractual payment terms.
- Collect past due balances by reaching out using: telephone, email, messaging and any other means of contact
- Review assigned client accounts regularly to address past due balances on open accounts.
- Document all collection efforts and activities.
- Research and analyze short payments, skipped invoices and overpayments.
- Provide invoice and timesheet copies and customer aging reports to clients on an as needed basis.
- Initiates adjustments and write offs.
- Responsible for adhering to collection policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationships with clients and business units.
- Responsible for month end reports and updates.
- All other duties as requested
- Experience in business to business collections.
- Understanding of basic accounting and finance procedures and concepts.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and with Microsoft Suite.
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Albuquerque
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: CSU OFFICE
- Order ID:112766