Sr. Commercial Account Manager
Our client, a high growth and highly respected broker in Wheeling, has an opening on their team for a Sr. Commercial Account Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
· The Sr. Commercial Account Manager is responsible for supporting a book of business focused on middle market and large accounts, some requiring complex coverage knowledge
· Specific duties include renewals, managing the quoting process, client interfacing presentations, and review of risk management programs
· The Account Manager will work in liaison with Account Managers and Producers to support both new and renewal business, and provide excellent customer service to all clients
What you need to be successful in the role:
· The successful Account Manager will have basic insurance coverage knowledge, specifically Property, General Liability and Commercial Auto
· Strong technical skills are required, and exposure to Agency Management Systems such as Epic, Applied or AMS360 a plus
· The Account Manager will have an active Illinois P&C License, or be willing to obtain
What’s in it for you?
· As Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team that works hard together, but has fun in the process; as well as the opportunity to grow your career within the Insurance industry
· Our client offers an excellent compensation package and benefits package, as well as a great work environment
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Transitions LLC