Remote OEM Customer Service Reps – Elkhart
After 90-day training period, primarily remote work from home
Are you a Customer Service Representative who has worked with RV Manufacturers and that has outstanding people AND computer skills?? If you enjoy working one-on-one with customers to ensure satisfaction and have a customer focused attitude, this position is for you!
What You Need for This Position?
- Strong customer service experience
- Background working directly with RV Manufacturers
- Previous order processing experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience a HUGE plus!
- Exceptional computer, 10-key and typing skills
- Must have high energy, be upbeat and friendly and enjoy working on the phone (75-100 calls/day)
- Call center experience is a plus!
What Will You Be Doing?
- Taking 75-100 calls/day to take orders, resolve problems and provide product information
- Providing assistance to RV Manufacturers
- Provide solutions to customer complaints
- Approve orders for processing
- Coordinate with the internal team to ensure high quality and timely expedition of the customers’ requests
- Assist with locating independent service providers in the customers’ surrounding area
If you’re customer service focused, send your resume to Gwen Kilgore @ email@example.com.
To view additional openings visit jobs.careertransitionsllc.com
#awesomejobcth #home #Love #trending #employment #resume #job #jobseeker #csr #workfromhome #remote #indiana