Quality Engineer – Rock Island, IL
Our client, located in Rock Island, IL is looking for a Quality Engineer for a long-term contract.
- Work through PPAP approval process.
- Evaluate and accept / reject criteria.
- Perform build / audits and quality problem solving - parts & processes.
- Review manufacturing process and specifications to assure contract compliance.
- Complete inspection forms for final product.
- Complete daily progress reports.
- Program analysis of quality data.
- Review, log and track non-conformances.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Interface with RIA staff, MAP Quality departmental personnel, Engineering and Government personnel.
What You Need for This Position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in Automotive, Defense or manufacturing related field preferred.
- Automotive inspection experience highly preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma a plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
Top Reasons To Work With Our client?
- World leader recognized for not only their design, but also their engineering and manufacturing of products serving multiple industries.
- 50+ years’ experience.
If you are a Quality Engineer open to a long-term contract is Rock Island, IL, send your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view additional openings visit jobs.careertransitionsllc.com
#awesomejobscth #LI-GK1 #home #love #trend #trending #employment #resume #job #jobseeker