Do you enjoy the challenge of a fast pace manufacturing environment supporting critical systems and equipment that delivers consistent customer products to vendors and suppliers? If so, my client, located in the Fairfield, OH area is looking to add a dynamic Quality Tech with Faro Arm experience to join their team.
What you will be doing?
- Schedule and direct the Inspection lab personnel so all requirements are accomplished in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform first piece, in-process, and final inspections and document as required
- Program and operate the , Faro Arm, Faro Laser Tracker, and Polyworks.
- Crosstrain all lab personnel to have a functional knowledge and operational ability of the equipment listed above
- Be the subject matter expert on the use of all conventional measuring equipment, ability to design and develop specialty gauging, along with a highly developed understanding of GD&T
- Work with the QA Manager and Quality Engineer to perform capability studies, Gauge R&R studies, and other statistical techniques.
- Supply the necessary data for AS9102 and PPAP submissions.
- Ensure all calibration activities are accomplished as scheduled
- Research, and suggest upgrades/alternatives/additions to the existing lab equipment while also justifying the procurement by demonstrating the appropriate ROI
What you need for this position?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment, preferably machining, fabrication etc.
- Highly skilled ability to measure with all manual gages (calipers, mics, etc.
- Expertise in the use and programming of the Faro Arm, Faro Laser Tracker, and Tesa vision system a plus
- Experience with new product introduction and development programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
Send Resume to Desmond Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view additional openings visit jobs.careertransitionsllc.com
#awesomejobscth #home #Love #trending #employment #resume #job #jobseeker #qualitytech #ohio