ERP Technical Analyst
An ERP Technical Analyst permanent job position has opened in the corporate office of a growing company that successfully targets and acquires manufacturing companies needing operations improved and revenue increased. Location is in the greater Kokomo Indiana Area. Technical skills of importance and in this order are ERP implementation experience with Epicor ERP preferred, writing SQL Queries, SSRS, OOP or C#, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio. This position reports to the Director of IT and is responsible for supporting corporate and multiple manufacturing sites.
Top Reason to Work with Us
- Company was established 50 years ago and continues to grow
- Multiples work sites within the U.S.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary with career advancement opportunities
- Full benefits that include medical plan options, dental, vision, 401K and more
What will you be doing?
- Assist in gathering of requirements for upcoming ERP projects
- Assist subsidiaries with integration projects
- Aid users in troubleshooting issues in day-to-day operations of the ERP application
- Develop SSRS based reporting solutions
- Develop dashboards and queries
- Develop and support BPM directives
- Develop and support customizations
- Track and assist in the resolution of support tickets in the support websites for all work sites
- Work with Managed Services to control access to the ERP hosted environment
- Control security and access within the ERP application per corporate guidelines
- Audit ERP for security compliance in accordance with company protocols
What skills are needed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related is preferred, and those with Associate Degrees related to technology and/or years of experience will be considered
- 2+ years of experience supporting ERP systems/applications; Epicor ERP experience preferred
- ERP implementation experience is a must
- SQL Server Database experience
- SSRS experience
- C# development experience, basic
- Basic Microsoft Visual Studio experience
- Crystal Reports experience
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation and provide an effective remedy in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Possess the ability to interpret company guidelines in order to provide effective solutions to uncommon issues
- Excellent customer support and service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to travel to company subsidiaries when needed (25%; primarily weekdays)
- Willingness to perform additional duties when needed