Maintenance Technician (2nd and 3rd Shift) *Sign on Bonus*
- Mexico, MO
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician with a manufacturing background? Are you fresh out of your technical trade school with mechatronics or or similar degree? If you are looking for full time position with a large growing company, this position may be for you!!!
Compensation: $20.00-35.00/hour depending on experience to start. Sign on Bonus as well!
Shift: 2nd and 3rd Shift. Possible weekend shifts available.
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- We are working with a top manufacturer in the area.
- Rapidly expanding company with great employee retention.
- Large organization with many opportunities to learn and grow with a great company rating and CEO approval.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive pay and bonus available for experienced candidates.
- The chance to start at a growing company right out of your technical trade school.
- Great benefits!
What will you will be doing?
- Perform preventative maintenance, diagnostics and repair on industrial equipment.
- Troubleshoot, modify and program PLC's
- Operate various machine shop equipment
What you will need for this position?
- PLC experience, AB Preferred
- Electrical experience and basic knowledge of 24 VDC, 110 VAC and 480 VAC circuits
- Motor controls circuit experience
- CNC repair experience a big plus
- Knowledge to repair hydraulic circuits
So if you are an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician or right out of your trade school looking to start, please apply or send your resume today!!
Email resume to Mike Pienkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
#awesomejob$cth #industrialtechnology #love #trend #trending #employment #resume #job #jobseeker #maintenance #tech #technician #mechanic #die casting
To view additional openings visit jobs.careertransitionsllc.com